How to use "augment" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "augment" in popular movie and book plots
- To gain entry past her father, Pablo disguises himself as one the cadavers Pongo planned to use to augment his mechanical devises. - Pepita; or, the Girl with the Glass Eyes
- The novel uses the common nineteenth-century device of a "framing story" to set its narrative in context and augment its believability. - The Lost Continent: The Story of Atlantis
- Early on Friday night of July 25, the 80th Infantry Battalion based in Camp Capinpin was ordered to augment TF Libra. - Oakwood mutiny
- As he prepares for battle, O'Donnell also courts the beautiful Kathleen McSweeney, to further augment the clans of Ireland. - The Fighting Prince of Donegal
- During the last ice age, they used human brains as "psychic amplifiers" to augment their own abilities. - Kid Stuff
- Johnny finds work as a cab driver to augment their income and help pay for the girls' Catholic school tuition. - In America (film)
Meaning of "augment" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "augment" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "augment" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "augment"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word augment below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.