How to use "aura" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aura" in popular movie and book plots
- Her strong aura causes all around her in Obernewtyn to experience nightmares. - The Keeping Place
- While driving he sees his own aura in the rear view mirror. - White Noise: The Light
- Berem was overcome with greed and proceeded to pry one of the emeralds loose but Jasla sensed the sacred aura of the place. - Dragons of Spring Dawning
- Her green eyes, black hair, pale skin, and vampiric traces in her aura were all from him and Jazlyn could not look at her. - Demon in My View
- It still, however, retains an aura of great respect for both Alexander and Philip as the birthplace of Greece's high culture. - Fire from Heaven
- Kit is making a spell intended to surround him with an aura of fearlessness. - So You Want to Be a Wizard
- Ash, surrounded by a glowing aura from the newly rebuilt Sea Crown, pursues Phantom and retrieves Manaphy. - Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
- Which type of power they can use depends on their aura and what they are taught. - Psychic Academy
- Witnesses say that when Miss Arundell spoke, a luminous aura came from her mouth, billowing like a spirit. - Dumb Witness
- Quark shows an interest in Luna as well, remarking that she has a familiar aura about her. - Lunar: The Silver Star
- As the bulldozer is electrified, the alien entity emerges as an aura around the machine, then finally fades. - Killdozer! (film)
- As the two aliens fight, their innate powers radiate, cloaking them with an energy aura that threatens to damage the ship. - Let That Be Your Last Battlefield
- However, an ominous black aura fills the skies as a dark creature, named Nightmare, emerges from the fountain. - Kirby's Adventure
- There is a dim aura of good if detected for. - Tomb of Horrors
- It has an aura about it that makes everyone acknowledge that it is sacred, but it is frightening as well. - To a God Unknown
- Yusuke collects the three treasures with the aid of his new technique, the "Rei Gun", a shot of aura or fired mentally from his index finger. - Yu Yu Hakusho
Meaning of "aura" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "aura" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "aura" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "aura"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word aura below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.