How to use "auspices" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "auspices" in popular movie and book plots
- He then spares Tarasov under the auspices of peace and returns home. - John Wick: Chapter 2
- At the new Hong Kong International Airport Todd leaves Hong Kong under the auspices of Ma, unknown to anyone else. - Purple Storm (film)
- Char had the shuttle sent to Earth, along with a fleet of refugee ships sent under the auspices of Relena Peacecraft. - Another Century's Episode
- Brunissen says she would like to get married under the auspices of King Arthur. - Jaufre
- The Japanese branch of the CIA starts sniffing around under the auspices of the United States Department of Homeland Security. - Into the Sun (2005 film)
- Six years later, Guy is working as a spy with the underground in occupied Paris under the auspices of British intelligence. - Head in the Clouds
- The project is run as a scientific labour camp, under the auspices of Director Stahlmann, Professor Stahlman's counterpart. - Inferno (Doctor Who)
- V releases Stencil from her auspices and Maijstral as well. - V.
Meaning of "auspices" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "auspices" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "auspices" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "auspices"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word auspices below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.