How to use "auspicious" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "auspicious" in popular movie and book plots
- When Gloria sees her baby with a stranger (to her, anyway, but not to Jay), things do not seem very auspicious for Jay. - The Wow Factor
- Mount Geumo was an auspicious mountain, and Sineui was born under its power. - Myth of General Sinui
- He has an auspicious bond with sea and proudly claims himself as "Kadal Raasa" (King of Ocean). - Maryan (film)
- Rama refuses to leave the building without his comrades, and Andi refuses to abandon his auspicious criminal life. - The Raid (2011 film)
- But today is an auspicious day, and the Abbot of Dōjōji has arranged for a new bell to be raised into the belfry. - Dōjōji (Noh play)
- In Kerala tradition, a marriage should be done within a Muhurtham or auspicious time. - Kudumbasree Travels
- Wearing a bear claw necklace is considered to be auspicious and bring good luck. - The Blue Umbrella (2005 film)
- The next morning, just before Deva tieing the auspicious thread on Shruti, she stands up and asks him to stop acting. - Manadhai Thirudivittai
- Vedika is a mentally unstable young woman who has a phobia for the traditional auspicious symbol of sindoor. - Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka
- The ghost angrily vows to take her revenge on the auspicious day of Durgashtami. - Bhool Bhulaiyaa
- Aoyama has promised to marry her, but has recently received an auspicious marriage proposal from an Aunt. - Banchō Sarayashiki
- Celia refuses to reveal dryad's motive for collecting the magical residues and speaks about a secretive yet auspicious goal. - Dungeon Siege II: Broken World
- A series of auspicious omens prompt the Senate to send a delegation south into Latium. - Hannibal's Children
- On one auspicious night, Shekhar and Lalita exchange garlands and consummate their "marriage" unbeknownst to anyone else. - Parineeta (2005 film)
- His demise during an auspicious festival would mean a period of mourning, which would ruin the festive plans and celebrations. - Ventilator (film)
- The original project was intended for completion on the auspicious date of 8 August 1988. - Bank of China Tower (Hong Kong)
Meaning of "auspicious" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "auspicious" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "auspicious" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "auspicious"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word auspicious below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.