How to use "authentic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "authentic" in popular movie and book plots
- They identify the unarmed toy car which Batman captured as an authentic Gray Ghost prop, and find Trent's fingerprints on them. - Beware the Gray Ghost
- The search for an authentic grimoire is fruitless, until Kurou happens upon a previously unknown bookstore with several powerful books. - Demonbane
- He suggests that Babu make his restaurant the only authentic Pakistani eatery in the neighborhood. - The Cafe (Seinfeld)
- He tries to verify that it is an authentic Wagner by going to a collectible shop. - Honus & Me
- It's a charity ball where the elite are dressing up as the poor, and Pan and Siew win the prize for most authentic costume. - Monrak Transistor
- Desperate, Bender has Professor Farnsworth give him a sex change, turning him into an authentic fembot. - Bend Her
- The boys discover that the dolls are not authentic but cheap knock-offs. - Cow Days
- The novel utilizes black humour and McCabe's language is a distorted yet authentic idiom, described by one reviewer as "a souped-up Blarney". - Mondo Desperado
- He has no time to fully check if the stamps are authentic but he hires an expert to do a quick check and is satisfied. - Nine Queens
- Despite the fact that Helstrom made up his story out of desperation, Carl Denham finds an authentic treasure. - Son of Kong
- One day, he receives a tube in the mail containing an authentic ancient (and unknown) Botticelli canvas. - The Rule of Four
- After Derwatt's death, his friends Constant and Banbury began to publicize his work and managed to sell a number of authentic paintings. - Ripley Under Ground
- An American couple, The Forrests, want to introduce a visiting English friend to an authentic American billionaire. - A Trillion Feet of Gas
- It is, however, generally considered that this is not an authentic part of Euripides' original text. - Iphigenia in Aulis
- By chance he finds the authentic ninth engraving. - The Ninth Gate
- He assures her that the goblet is an authentic 18th-century artifact, and she purchases it after he teaches her the art of bargaining. - Summertime (1955 film)
Meaning of "authentic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "authentic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "authentic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "authentic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word authentic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.