How to use "author" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "author" in popular movie and book plots
- She goes to London for a visit with relatives, the author Raymond West, his wife, and his aunt, Miss Jane Marple. - Sleeping Murder
- The author describes the pranks they play on the masters (teachers) from Ray's perspective. - Tell England
- A man named Eliot Rosewater introduces Billy to the novels of an obscure science fiction author named Kilgore Trout. - Slaughterhouse-Five
- Marta then takes some of her stories to famed author and gourmand Florence Dana Moorhead and convinces her to read them. - I Remember Mama (film)
- The author intentionally makes it difficult to determine what "really" happens in the story from dreams and fantasies of the characters. - Kalimantaan
- Nathan Holn was an author who championed a virulently violent, misogynistic, and hypersurvivalist society. - The Postman
- Ray attends a PTA meeting at which the possible banning of books by radical author Terence Mann is discussed. - Field of Dreams
- However, it has been stated by the author that Tender survives, and an explanation is available on Chuck Palahniuk's official website. - Survivor (Palahniuk novel)
- Karen later became an author and a storyteller, writing about her experiences and letters in Africa, though she never returned there. - Out of Africa (film)
- He is brooding alone in his office when he receives his final client: Landry, the crime-fiction author who created him. - Umney's Last Case
- According to journalist and author William Shirer, Rommel knew about the conspiracy and advocated that Hitler be arrested and placed on trial. - 20 July plot
- The author also states to the reader that Éponine anonymously threw the note to Valjean. - Les Misérables
- The author depicts an antagonistic relationship between Ernest and his hypocritical and domineering parents. - The Way of All Flesh
- Gillian, remembering Ben's earlier suggestion, conveys Smith to Jubal Harshaw, a famous author who is also a physician and a lawyer. - Stranger in a Strange Land
- The author took pity on him and has provided a quite improbable epilogue". - The Last Laugh
- One final poem is inserted by the author as a sort of epilogue which suggests that life itself is but a dream. - Through the Looking-Glass
Meaning of "author" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "author" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "author" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "author"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word author below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.