How to use "authoritative" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "authoritative" in popular movie and book plots
- He gets the idea to have an act with Kananga; a white authoritative clown and a black scape-goat named Chocolat. - Chocolat (2016 film)
- Satya (Sudeep) is a mild-natured, small-time youngster running a real estate agency, led by thumb by authoritative Shubha (Nithya Menen). - Kotigobba 2
- Noticing the commotion, Mahesh tries to calm everyone down but Jimson, furious at Mahesh's authoritative stance, beats him up. - Maheshinte Prathikaaram
- After Chichak kills the cavemen king, he becomes the new king of the group, having asserted his authoritative dominance. - Turok: Son of Stone (film)
- Satya (Sudeep) is a mild-natured, small-time youngster running a real estate agency, led by thumb by authoritative Shubha (Nithya Menen). - Mudinja Ivana Pudi
- As she is known for her stern demeanor and authoritative manner, the prisoners nicknamed her “Tigress”. - Tiger Mum
- Adam acts authoritative and their ship is allowed entry. - The Revenge of Seven
- Uma, distraught, consults with an authoritative older man, Le Grand Hou, possibly a former leader of the group. - On War (film)
- He was well known for his authoritative style behind the plate and his boastful demeanor in public. - Signs of the Time (film)
- Fortunately he has a strict and authoritative wife. - Last Year's Snow Was Falling
- Kitty desperately wants him to be cured, and to return to the authoritative pre-war man she had known. - The Return of the Soldier (film)
- Her aunt is kind but her uncle frightens her with his authoritative demeanor. - Mansfield Park
- Buffy seeks Giles's advice about being Dawn's mother figure then takes her sister home, attempting an authoritative role with Dawn. - Tough Love (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Mason is a stuck-up, authoritative woman, who married well, whereas Carter is nervous and timid. - The Removalists
- Kyung begs her father, an authoritative hotel owner, but is unable to get the funds. - Ruler of Your Own World
- On Lalonde Dexter encounters a group of people hiding in the jungle, led by the authoritative Laton. - The Reality Dysfunction
Meaning of "authoritative" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "authoritative" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "authoritative" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "authoritative"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word authoritative below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.