How to use "autocratic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "autocratic" in popular movie and book plots
- Uncle Hamid, a man of “liberal’ ideas, is nevertheless an autocratic guardian, allowing very little freedom to those who live under his rule. - Sunlight on a Broken Column
- In the 1920s an autocratic central European monarch plans a visit to a small town where revolutionaries plan to assassinate him. - Manifesto (1988 film)
- He dismisses his autocratic counsellors and bows to the will of his people. - Auf der Höhe
- He suffers from asthma and does not like the behavior of his autocratic father but is deeply attached to his loving mother. - Nandu (film)
- The store is a financial powerhouse because of Anderson's brutally efficient strategies and autocratic leadership. - Employees' Entrance
- As a result, the colonists have had to put in place an autocratic society, making do with what is available to them on the planet. - Aldebaran (comics)
- Although this would not normally be a problem, Evelyn is supposed to meet the autocratic grandmother of the lady to whom he has proposed. - False Colours
- Though most of her cousins take to her on sight, her autocratic cousin, Charles Rivenhall, is immediately frustrated and annoyed. - The Grand Sophy
- Kris peKym is appointed Executive Officer by the remnants of the High Council, the first autocratic leader in the history of Nidor. - The Dawning Light
- First, he assists the Kangxi Emperor in ousting the autocratic regent, Oboi, from power. - The Deer and the Cauldron
- Eccentric 70-year-old widow Mrs Laura Henderson purchases it as a post-widowhood hobby and appoints autocratic manager Vivian Van Damm. - Mrs Henderson Presents
- The bane of Bart's existence are the hated piano lessons he endures under the tutelage of the autocratic dr Terwilliker (Hans Conried). - The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T
- The eccentric and autocratic director, Eli Cross (Peter O'Toole), agrees to hide Cameron from the police if he will take the dead man's place. - The Stunt Man
Meaning of "autocratic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "autocratic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "autocratic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "autocratic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word autocratic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.