How to use "autopsy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "autopsy" in popular movie and book plots
- Followed by memories of a pathologist performing an autopsy on a human cadaver. - Nekromantik
- After doing an illegal autopsy on Wormus, Alvin Kersh (James Pickens, Jr) sends Brad Follmer (Cary Elwes) to locate Doggett. - The X-Files (season 9)
- An autopsy of Kienholz's body reveals that it has been sucked dry of all fluids. - It! The Terror from Beyond Space
- Then called to the police station, he is given a copy of the autopsy report by Bailey. - Shock to the System (film)
- Fry and Leela rescue Zoidberg from an alien autopsy while the Professor grabs Bender's body. - Roswell That Ends Well
- Verdoux develops a poison untraceable by autopsy to use as a better means to kill. - Monsieur Verdoux
- After trapping it, Sam continues the autopsy on the first creature, finding that its organs are human. - Doom (film)
- The autopsy reveals that it has been a slow death, that Lorrimer has been poisoned over a longer period of time. - Say It with Poison
- The autopsy of Brother Squint-Eyes reveals a normal corpse that died of fright. - The Story of the Stone (Barry Hughart)
- Ripley insists that Clemens perform an autopsy on Newt, secretly fearing that Newt may be carrying an Alien embryo. - Alien 3
- The autopsy reveals that grendels (as the creatures are now known) are crocodilian in appearance and behavior, with jaws that can crush steel. - The Legacy of Heorot
- An old childhood friend, dr Bruce Clayworth (Lloyd Corrigan), performs the autopsy and extracts a pistol bullet. - The Thin Man Goes Home
- An autopsy reveals an enlarged liver and cerebellum. - The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser
- However, they do not control the hospital, where the autopsy disproves their interpretation. - Z (1969 film)
- An autopsy reveals that Alys' death was caused by an experimental reality-warping drug called KR-3. - Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
- Their biologist, Blair, performs an autopsy on the corpse, finding a normal set of human internal organs. - The Thing (1982 film)
Meaning of "autopsy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "autopsy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "autopsy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "autopsy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word autopsy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.