How to use "autumn" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "autumn" in popular movie and book plots
- That night they weather a dreadful autumn storm with the help the two demigods, Poor Old Ammet and Libby Beer. - Drowned Ammet
- In the late autumn after returning from Red Gate Farm on a day trip, Nancy and her friends enjoy hot cocoa and a snack at teatime. - Nancy's Mysterious Letter
- With the autumn sun gone and night having fallen, Soapy lingers by a small Christian church, considering his plight. - The Cop and the Anthem
- It is early autumn more than a year after the defeat of Arawn's army and death of his warlord the Horned King which ended The Book of Three. - The Black Cauldron (novel)
- In autumn 1990, Scott marries Mária and moves to Romania with her, telling John that he never wants to see him again. - Prague (novel)
- In the autumn of 1185, Kenreimon’in moves to a remote Buddhist retreat (Jakkō-in) in the Ohara mountains to avoid public attention. - The Tale of the Heike
- Wabun's brother, Kabibonokka, the North Wind, bringer of autumn and winter, attacks Shingebis, "the diver". - The Song of Hiawatha
- The film is based on a true story that happened on the eve in autumn of 1991 in the small Croatian village of Kusonje, near Pakrac. - Number 55
- As autumn begins, the ruins of the barn are being cleared. - The Other
- Upper-middle class Mathieu, is spending his summer vacation on the French coast before beginning studies in the autumn to become an architect. - Presque rien
- With autumn in full swing, the Peanuts gang prepares for Halloween. - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
- Her mother died the previous autumn and she has had no children with Cassard. - The Umbrellas of Cherbourg
- In the autumn of 1959, shy Todd Anderson begins his senior year of high school at Welton Academy, an all-male, elite prep school. - Dead Poets Society
- On a placid autumn night, the ambitious Crane attends a harvest party at the Van Tassels' homestead. - The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- Now he and Jane reveal to the Westons that they have been secretly engaged since the autumn but Frank knew that his aunt would disapprove. - Emma (novel)
- In the autumn of 1999, these four attended the Mes Aynak training camp in Afghanistan, which provided advanced training. - Nawaf al-Hazmi
Meaning of "autumn" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "autumn" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "autumn" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "autumn"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word autumn below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.