How to use "aver" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aver" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word aver. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Meaning of "aver" in English
- to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
- report or maintain
- He said it was too late to intervene in the war
- The registrar says that I owe the school money
Meaning of "aver" in Hindi
- वादा करना ( Vada karana, vaadaa karanaa, wada karana)
- निश्चय से कहना ( Nishchay se kahana, nishchay se kahanaa)
- वर्णन करना ( Varnan karana, varnan karanaa, warnan karana)
- दावे के साथ कहना ( Dave ke sath kahana, daave ke saath kahanaa, dawe ke sath kahana)
- प्रकथन करना ( Prakathan karana, prakathan karanaa)
Synonyms of "aver"
Discuss anything about the word aver below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.