How to use "aversion" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aversion" in popular movie and book plots
- Its side effect is an extreme aversion to risk. - Return from the Stars
- Master Yehudi and Walt, whose aversion against the victims had changed to love, are emotional wrecks. - Mr. Vertigo
- He takes the chimp for a walk and soon discovers that people who work in the transport industry have an aversion to apes. - Carry On Regardless
- Despite his initial aversion to sex with men, Pierre manages to make a success of his new career. - I Don't Kiss
- She develops several of the traditional symptoms of vampirism, including aversion to daylight and the film follows her moral degradation. - The Addiction
- During the first six of these, Number Two finds Number Six has developed an aversion to saying the word "six". - Once Upon a Time (The Prisoner)
- Picard consults Commander Riker and Counselor Troi, who explain that his aversion to risk meant he never distinguished himself. - Tapestry (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Hogofogo, taking advantage of Joe's aversion to spirits, ambushes him with a volley of gunshot and leaves him dead. - Lemonade Joe
- Despite the mousemaid’s aversion of baths, Storm quickly grows accustomed to life at Redwall. - Mariel of Redwall
- They are attracted to each other, despite Grant's aversion to wartime relationships. - 633 Squadron
- This is unusual given that the Fourth Doctor has a particular and stated aversion to firearms. - The Invasion of Time
- He adds that the miners are learning to overcome their instinctive aversion to the Hortas. - The Devil in the Dark
- And of course, The Garbage Man was damaged by cleaning products and The Orthodontist (as well as his assistant) had an aversion to sugar. - Deadly Games
- Donatti then shows Dick their method, aversion training, in which a rabbit is shocked not to overeat. - Quitters, Inc.
- In spite of her aversion to the practice, she learns how to type to find work. - The Pillow Book (film)
- It seems Kroagnon had an aversion to people actually populating his buildings. - Paradise Towers
Meaning of "aversion" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "aversion" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "aversion" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "aversion"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word aversion below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.