How to use "avoidance" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "avoidance" in popular movie and book plots
- The Doctor already expressed his dislike and avoidance of immortals in a conversation with Jack in Series 3's episode "Utopia". - The Woman Who Lived
- Paul contacts Julianna after years of mutual avoidance to tell her that Bob has died, after a fashion. - Tidings of Comfort and Joy
- They swap schedules, and agree that “maybe the whole avoidance thing will work after all”. - A League of Their Own (Ugly Betty)
- Seiwa is further confused from Tamura's reactions and adverse avoidance of him. - Koi wa Ina Mono Myōna Mono
- Mary does not fear her servant Moses but rather reserves a great deal of disgust, repugnance, and avoidance for him. - The Grass Is Singing
- When they visit, it appears that despite his strict avoidance of candy, the dentist has followed Willy's success and they reconcile. - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (film)
- This changed the show's premise in that instead of the avoidance of Jeannie's exposure, it was to hide her magical abilities. - I Dream of Jeannie
Meaning of "avoidance" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "avoidance" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "avoidance" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "avoidance"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word avoidance below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.