How to use "awestruck" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "awestruck" in popular movie and book plots
- He regroups with the waiting racers, who are awestruck by his driving and invite him to join their "crew". - 2-D Blacktop
- The young man is still awestruck by the car like a kid, and Murugesan asks if he needs a ride to the town. - Pannaiyarum Padminiyum
- Sam chases him, but is awestruck when Eric flies away. - A god Somewhere
- When Yukawa finally understands Ishigami's plans, he is awestruck by the devotion shown by Ishigami to Yasuko. - The Devotion of Suspect X
- Although he is awestruck by high society, he overhears the girl's admission that she is stringing him along just in time to avoid marriage. - Children of Pleasure
- During the return voyage, Ramus sprouts bark and leaves, to the awestruck horror of the others. - Maske: Thaery
- Yet, despite the harsh treatment she gets, Nora remains awestruck and continues to adulate her strong-willed older sister. - Sinasamba Kita
- Raymond is awestruck by Aquamarine, with whom he spends the evening happily. - Aquamarine (novel)
- The townspeople are awestruck at his unchanging appearance. - The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945 film)
- An awestruck Superman realizes that is his name: Kal-El. - Superman: Birthright
- At the beach, George sees Jenny―wearing a swimsuit with her hair braided in cornrows―and is awestruck again by her beauty. - 10 (film)
Meaning of "awestruck" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "awestruck" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "awestruck" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "awestruck"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word awestruck below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.