How to use "bad" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bad" in popular movie and book plots
- When he has a bad reaction to the drug, Alys goes to find him a medicine to counteract it. - Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
- Bonanno thus faced two bad choices—testify and break his blood oath, or refuse and be jailed for contempt of court. - Joseph Bonanno
- Heathcliff takes up residence at Wuthering Heights and spends his time gambling with Hindley and teaching Hareton bad habits. - Wuthering Heights
- He apologizes for his bad behavior, telling her that he plans to relocate from Brooklyn to Manhattan to try and start a new life. - Saturday Night Fever
- During one interview Curtis tells David the staff reported him calling out "Ellie" in a bad dream and asks who she is. - Vanilla Sky
- This leads him to express the Martian concept of life as the phrase "Thou art God", although he knows this is a bad translation. - Stranger in a Strange Land
- Together with the Old Man, they go to Pass Christian, Mississippi to inspect a flying saucer that had made a bad landing. - The Puppet Masters
- He developed a bad back, and "coughed his lungs out from breathin' in that wax all day". - Midnight Cowboy
- She is appearing in a carnival sideshow in town and persuades him that life is not all bad being their size. - The Incredible Shrinking Man
- The four hobbits make their way back to the Shire, only to find out that the Shire has been enslaved by bad men. - The Lord of the Rings
- Satsuki, disappointed and worried, tells Mei the bad news, which Mei doesn't take well. - My Neighbor Totoro
- One night a bad storm hits the village and there is a flood. - Moonfleet
- The group wants to help Piro get together with Kimiko, partially due to feeling bad for trying to snap a picture up Kimiko's skirt. - Megatokyo
- After Jim detonates the bombs with his sharpshooting, launching bad guys and horses skyward, the Rock Ridgers storm the villains. - Blazing Saddles
- Gaff arrives and shouts across to Deckard, "It's too bad she won't live, but then again, who does. - Blade Runner
- Alex wakes up in a hospital, where he is courted by government officials anxious to counter the bad publicity created by his suicide attempt. - A Clockwork Orange (novel)
Meaning of "bad" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bad" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bad" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bad"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bad below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.