How to use "bail" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bail" in popular movie and book plots
- He ends up getting arrested, but Nina arrives to bail him out on the condition that he stop ruining the wedding. - Father of the Bride (1991 film)
- Nadia posts $10,000 in bail and agrees to marry David if he will help Walter avoid prison time. - Blind Date (1987 film)
- Murphy makes bail and is picked up by a passerby while hitchhiking, he then kills the man and takes his clothes and vehicle. - 3000 Miles to Graceland
- The rocket hits the chopper and kills those in the back of the chopper but also causes a fire; Snake and Utopia bail out before it crashes. - Escape from L.A.
- He calls Audrey from the prison's phone and pleads with her to bail him out and give him another chance, but she hangs up on him. - Liar Liar
- He has ordered his crew to bail out, without revealing that his own parachute has been shot up. - A Matter of Life and Death (film)
- Meanwhile, the Dukes bail Valentine out of jail, install him in Winthorpe's former job, and grant him use of Winthorpe's home. - Trading Places
- The Thakurs put up bail and have her released. - Bandit Queen
- Calvin uses the $20,000 from Lester to bail Ricky out of jail, yet Ricky is still angry, as JD set him up. - Barbershop (film)
- The next morning, mr Biddle comes to bail Angie out. - The Happiest Millionaire
- Finally, Susie makes the decision to bail out Amory anyway, as many "little people" would otherwise lose their money through his fraud. - Mrs. Parkington
- Horrified but conflicted because of all Snyder has done for her career, Etting arranges for Loomis to bail him out of jail. - Love Me or Leave Me (film)
- Stella heads for the police station to post bail for Lisa. - Rear Window
- The crew is forced to abandon the aircraft and bail out over the ice and snow of Greenland before arriving at Thule. - Strategic Air Command (film)
- The next morning, Holly is released on bail and finds Paul waiting, and they take a cab. - Breakfast at Tiffany's (film)
- They jump bail and Fix follows them to Hong Kong. - Around the World in Eighty Days
Meaning of "bail" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bail" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bail" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bail"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bail below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.