How to use "ballistics" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ballistics" in popular movie and book plots
- Meanwhile, Elizabeth requests a ballistics report on the gun from Tom's box. - Wujing (The Blacklist)
- Shelby pulls a gun and fires it but is overpowered, with the bullet expected to provide ballistics evidence that he killed Boyer too. - The Lady in Scarlet
- Cliff's gun is dusted for fingerprints and a ballistics test confirm that the extracted bullet was fired from the weapon. - Legacies (Dallas)
- Mulder gives one of the implants to Scully, who has it reviewed by a ballistics expert; they find a microscopic barcode imprinted on it. - Duane Barry
- On ballistics evidence, police arrest the Laughing Mask for a 1940s murder. - The Twelve (comics)
- Bunk enters the building and asks the crime scene tech to rush the ballistics comparison. - Mission Accomplished (The Wire)
- Bird is arrested, and a ballistics test confirms that his gun was the murder weapon. - One Arrest
- Rawls goes through the ballistics link to the old cases McNulty and Bunk had been investigating. - The Wire (episode)
- Austin gets the ballistics report back on the Tokarev, which confirms that Lawrence's gun killed Lynch. - The Presidio (film)
- Subsequently, a ballistics report confirms that Leight's wife and the ambassador were killed with the same gun and Leight is arrested. - Mr. Monk Takes Manhattan
- That night he retrieves the slug, and ballistics reveals that it matches those found at the Guzman and McCoy crime scenes. - Magnum Force
Meaning of "ballistics" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ballistics" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ballistics" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ballistics"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ballistics below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.