How to use "bankrupt" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bankrupt" in popular movie and book plots
- Buck decodes the computer disc and finds out that someone is trying to bankrupt the UN in order to control the world's food supply. - Left Behind: The Movie
- Since the natives have few personal assets, they can easily afford to pay, but such an exorbitant rate would bankrupt Wembling. - Monument (novel)
- But war with France results in disastrous losses that threaten to bankrupt Lloyd's. - Lloyd's of London (film)
- Meanwhile, Srikanth's finance company goes bankrupt and he has to pay back his investors. - Kandukondain Kandukondain
- Neo-Amerika rises as the result of the government bankrupt and technological company takeover. - Bio F.R.E.A.K.S.
- When a miserable Betsy tries to commit suicide by taking sleeping pills, Sand decides that the only way to help her is to bankrupt McMasters. - Boom Town (film)
- Now the problem is that Doug is bankrupt from buying gifts for Carla. - The Library (The Twilight Zone)
- Finally, even the wealth of the vicar is restored, as the bankrupt merchant is reported to be found. - The Vicar of Wakefield
- After a massive number of trials, the company went bankrupt and their operations were shut down. - System Shock 2
- Hobson is almost bankrupt and drinking himself to death. - Hobson's Choice (play)
- As a result of this, Brian is able to purchase Club Babylon from its bankrupt owner. - Queer as Folk (U.S. TV series)
- Tommy also expands his drug business by purchasing assets in nearly bankrupt companies and turning them back into competitive businesses. - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- She's solvent with you, and bankrupt without you. - Tell England
- Academy Award-winning star Margaret "Maggie" Elliot (Bette Davis) is a bankrupt actress unwilling to accept her new non-wealthy reality. - The Star (1952 film)
- Saccard is bankrupt and an outcast among the Bourse financiers. - L'Argent
- Ray's brother-in-law, Mark, can't see the players and warns him that he will go bankrupt unless he replants his corn. - Field of Dreams
Meaning of "bankrupt" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bankrupt" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bankrupt" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bankrupt"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bankrupt below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.