How to use "barbaric" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "barbaric" in popular movie and book plots
- The roaring sound of the speeding jeep metamorphoses into an eruption of barbaric violence. - Uttara (film)
- Conan is the son of a blacksmith in barbaric Cimmeria, learning "the riddle of steel" from his father as the latter forges a sword. - Conan the Barbarian (1982 novel)
- As the story opens, the fierce, barbaric empire of Atlantis is ruled by King Kron. - ATLA – A Story of the Lost Island
- They arrive finally at the Gong sacred, above the great gate and tower which was once used to prevent Poseidopolis of a barbaric attack. - Atlantis Mystery
- Hercules, Theseus, and the Amazons manage to convince Thebes to abolish the Harvest Festival and other barbaric rites. - Hercules (miniseries)
- The barbaric Saxons pose a particular threat to reestablishing a semblance of order in the land. - Arthur's Knights
- Planet 14 was just a speck on a spacial stereo map, just a world inhabited by a group of barbaric refugees. - Secret Agent of Terra
- And if so, what wonders and terrors will he discover in the barbaric universe of the evil twisted Demonata. - Demon Thief
- The murderer is nicknamed The Animal because he kills in such a barbaric manner. - Detective (novel)
- Lwaxana finds the practice barbaric and refuses to accept the Kaelon tradition. - Half a Life (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Unfortunately, the good officer gets knocked down by Zau's barbaric act. - Prison on Fire II
- Ratchet meets Gleeman Vox, the creator of DreadZone, a barbaric game show in which contestants are forced to kill each other. - Ratchet: Deadlocked
- She disdains Artorius' barbaric practices and thirst for conquest. - Coalescent
- Ublaz Mad-Eyes, a large, sinewy pine marten with a hypnotic stare, gathers an army of barbaric monitor lizards and trident-wielding searats. - The Pearls of Lutra
- Defenseless people are ripped to shreds both by packs of wild dogs and barbaric humans. - A Mind Forever Voyaging
- Most of the Galaxy has split into barbaric kingdoms. - Foundation and Empire
Meaning of "barbaric" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "barbaric" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "barbaric" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "barbaric"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word barbaric below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.