How to use "bargain" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bargain" in popular movie and book plots
- Having lost his control over Chernevog, Hwiuur harasses Pyetr and Sasha, and then attempts to bargain with Eveshka for Ilyana. - Yvgenie
- A friend of his arrives in time and tries to rescue him by making a bargain with the Russian Mafia. - The Eleventh Commandment (novel)
- The sordid bargain of the town charter, "If this be Sin, let Sin be served," gave the dragon reign of the town. - The Oath (Frank E. Peretti novel)
- Despite this, her bargain with Dark Heart is over. - Care Bears Movie II: A New Generation
- Alyssa and the ghosts continue to guide him as he attempts to maintain the bargain he made with the first Ancient on Vadanis. - The Guardian Cycle
- When Mephisto appears at the roadside, he induces Faust to make a trial, 24-hour bargain with the Devil. - Faust (1926 film)
- Elektra Natchios makes a bargain with her cousins, she will recover the evidence in return for her father's financial freedom. - Ultimate Elektra
- After Levy reveals this to Pearlman, she uses Levy's espionage to blackmail him into agreeing to a plea bargain for his defendants. - The Wire
- Hazel prays to Frith, offering his life for that of those in the warren, a bargain Frith acknowledges, but does not accept. - Watership Down (film)
- Knowing their defeat, the three members retreat to a laboratory and Vera decides to bargain with Poirot. - The Big Four (novel)
- After a heated argument, her superior suggests she arrange a plea bargain with the rape defendants that requires some jail time. - The Accused (1988 film)
- As a result, Injun Joe decides to hold up his end of the bargain by killing Tom. - Tom and Huck
- They are also joined by Rabbi Tuckman (Mel Brooks), who shares with them his sacramental wine and bargain circumcisions. - Robin Hood: Men in Tights
- Chuck accepts this, but Bill sees it as an opportunity to bargain with the mayor's office. - Night Shift (film)
- He makes a bargain with the King, is released, and becomes the second most powerful person in the kingdom. - A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
- The elder Moss strikes a bargain with Hamer: In exchange for leniency for the boy, he helps set a trap for the outlaws. - Bonnie and Clyde (film)
Meaning of "bargain" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bargain" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bargain" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bargain"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bargain below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.