How to use "barrage" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "barrage" in popular movie and book plots
- Donald starts a small barrage of snowballs, which results the nephews into becoming like bowling pins, waiting for Donald to strike them out. - Donald's Snow Fight
- Just before she pulls the trigger, however, Spivey is attacked by a barrage of bats who attack her and leave her for dead. - The Servants of Twilight
- Suddenly, Jones notices something: the Verger passes the window - hanging on the cable of a barrage balloon. - The Day the Balloon Went Up
- He then pulls the trigger, firing a sweeping barrage at the oncoming soldiers. - For Whom the Bell Tolls (film)
- A terrifying sequence of events unfolds as Joe subjects Marjorie to a continuous barrage of mental and physical assaults. - Extremities (film)
- The Crazy Gang’s mobile fish and chip shop is accidentally tied to a barrage balloon and the gang is carried to Nazi Germany. - Gasbags
- 1/11 Gorkhas link up with 22 Grenadiers at the base of Khalubar Ridge after braving an intense creeping barrage of artillery. - LOC Kargil
- The fragile peace of the land is suddenly shattered by a barrage of bullets. - Eklavya: The Royal Guard
- Gorgutz is dead, but before Crull can savour his victory the Imperial artillery barrage begins on the location. - Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Winter Assault
- After she left the room, he tried to sneak out but was spotted and received another barrage of abuse from his employer. - The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding
- However the real war strikes suddenly one night when an enemy mortar barrage hits their camp claiming a number of casualties. - The Odd Angry Shot
- Rocca and Patrovita retreat to a back room, but Rocca is cut down in a barrage of gunfire. - Raw Deal (1986 film)
- After a barrage of violence, they are narrowly successful, but Jake assaults Ryan after realising his involvement wasn't necessary. - Rapid Fire (1992 film)
- She flees the group after a deafening barrage of drums begins to play, which apparently only she can hear. - Alice in Wonderland (1985 film)
- Champion and his two friends are killed in a massive, merciless barrage which ends with his cabin in flames. - Heaven's Gate (film)
- During the barrage Layton reminds his squad leader, Sgt. - Battleground (film)
Meaning of "barrage" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "barrage" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "barrage" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "barrage"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word barrage below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.