How to use "barrister" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "barrister" in popular movie and book plots
- The titular character is a temperamental but lovable retired London barrister now living in the country with his granddaughter Virginia. - Grumpy (1930 film)
- Her mother is the widow of a barrister who supports her family in genteel poverty on her earnings from embroidery. - The Getting of Wisdom
- The next inhabitants are a barrister and his widowed sister Uma (Usha Kiron). - Musafir (1957 film)
- Simone Callow plays the unscrupulous sleezy barrister hired for the case. - The Good Father
- Campion has been investigating the disappearance of Georgia's former fiance, barrister Richard Portland-Smith, three years previously. - The Fashion in Shrouds
- (Cleese as the barrister can be seen corpsing during this scene). - Dirty Hungarian Phrasebook
- A barrister (Robertson Hare) attempts to discourage his daughter's infatuation for a philanderer by revealing his past. - One Wild Oat
- Phyllis Allenby is a young and beautiful woman who is soon to be married to barrister and boyfriend Barry Lanfield. - She-Wolf of London (film)
- Betraying his client Mme Cibot’s interests, the unsavoury barrister Fraisier acts for the Camusots. - Le Cousin Pons
- Briefly a barrister at the Irish bar, Campbell worked in London for the Irish Times. - Lord Dismiss Us
- The series starred John Thaw as barrister James Kavanagh QC, who comes from a working-class upbringing in Bolton, Greater Manchester. - Kavanagh QC
- The barrister (John Le Mesurier) asks a series of questions that suggest Clouseau himself could be The Phantom. - The Pink Panther (1963 film)
- Julie Walters stars as defence barrister Emma Watts, with Roger Allam, John Lynch and Steven Mackintosh. - The Jury (TV serial)
- At a New Year party hosted by her parents, she re-encounters Mark Darcy (Colin Firth), the barrister son of her parents' friends. - Bridget Jones's Diary (film)
- She retains the services of the greatest barrister in the Empire (Olivier) to defend her. - Love Among the Ruins (film)
- A successful barrister named Mark Darcy also keeps popping into Bridget's life, being extremely awkward, and sometimes coming off a bit rude. - Bridget Jones
Meaning of "barrister" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "barrister" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "barrister" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "barrister"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word barrister below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.