How to use "bashful" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bashful" in popular movie and book plots
- Attired as a common rustic, O'Connor is introduced by Dr Rosy as "Honest Humphrey Hum", of a naive and bashful temperament. - St Patrick's Day (play)
- In the meantime Andrew meets Dorothy and when she thinks his name is Blinker, he is too bashful to deny it. - Alarm Clock Andy
- One day, he picks up a wallet at a dining hall and meets its owner: sweet, innocent and bashful Ani. - Two Faces of My Girlfriend
- When he arrives, the press expects him to marry her, so Speed prompts the bashful Jim into romancing Glory. - Professional Sweetheart
- Hearing that he is staying a bashful Abby can not help but smile. - Strange Bedfellows (ER)
- Lord Varney, however, is in love with Kitty himself but is extremely bashful and shy. - Sweet Kitty Bellairs
- Laura turns out to be a beautiful but bashful girl just beginning college, and eager to do the right thing for everyone. - Undead and Unappreciated
- where Bill and a suddenly bashful Marge wed. - Barnacle Bill (1941 film)
- Another client, the bashful Dr Hilti, flees in horror and Geschwitz tries unsuccessfully to hang herself. - Pandora's Box (play)
- 18-year-old Harry (Norman Reedus), is an innocent, bashful burger boy who lives with his overly attentive mother Kate. - Six Ways to Sunday
Meaning of "bashful" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bashful" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bashful" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bashful"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bashful below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.