How to use "bastion" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bastion" in popular movie and book plots
- João takes his mother to Cafundó, the bastion of Afro-American religion in the vicinity. - Cafundó (film)
- It is here they discover the true enemies of the living, a bastion of psychopathic renegades led by the notorious Goke (Russell Jones). - World of the Dead: The Zombie Diaries
- The Republic of Salò, the last bastion of fascism, is decaying, and the Americans, along with the partisans are about to win over Milan. - Last Days of Mussolini
- Only a few scattered towns remained standing, a futile bastion against Zouna's invasion. - Valkyrie no Bōken: Toki no Kagi Densetsu
- They go into the High Clerist's Tower, a bastion of the Knights of Solamnia, to Sturm's tomb. - The Second Generation
- After a fierce battle, the tower of Amon Sûl is destroyed and Arnor's bastion lost. - The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II: The Rise of the Witch-king
- The Dreamstone begins in a forest called Ealdwood, the last remaining bastion of Faery on Earth. - The Dreamstone (novel)
- As part of their program to protect America as a bastion of freedom they chose Abraham Lincoln. - Lost Legacy
Meaning of "bastion" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bastion" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bastion" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bastion"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bastion below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.