How to use "beatify" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "beatify" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word beatify. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Meaning of "beatify" in English
- declare (a dead person) to be blessed; the first step of achieving sainthood
- make blessedly happy
- fill with sublime emotion
- He was inebriated by his phenomenal success
Meaning of "beatify" in Hindi
- सुख देना ( Sukh dena, sukh denaa)
- मग्न करना ( Magn karana, magn karanaa)
- सुखी बनाना ( Sukhi banana, sukhee bananaa)
- आनंदित करना ( Aanandit karana, anandit karanaa)
- धन्य घोषित करना ( Dhany ghoshit karana, dhany ghoshit karanaa)
Synonyms of "beatify"
Discuss anything about the word beatify below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.