How to use "because" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "because" in popular movie and book plots
- O'Neil befriends the teenaged boy Skaara and his friends, in part because Skaara reminds him of his long-deceased son. - Stargate (film)
- Steamboat Willie, raises his hands in surrender, believing that Upham will accept because of their earlier encounter. - Saving Private Ryan
- She claims that they are dead but still dangerous because of the radiation that they emit. - Repo Man (film)
- He is a pompous and obsequious clergyman because he expects each of the Bennet girls to wish to marry him due to his inheritance. - Pride and Prejudice
- Bulero returns to Earth and fires Mayerson because Mayerson was afraid to travel to the Moon to rescue him. - The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
- Corporal Paris is chosen because his commanding officer, Roget, wishes to keep him from testifying about his actions in the scouting mission. - Paths of Glory
- Pete is enraged at Everett, because he had two weeks left on his original sentence, and must serve fifty more years for the escape. - O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- The girls find out that a planned visit by Yasuko has to be postponed because of a setback in her treatment. - My Neighbor Totoro
- Bedevere puts the woman through a test, and she is revealed to be a witch because she weighs the same as a duck. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Eliza explains that Higgins has always treated her as a flower girl, but she learned to be a lady because Pickering treated her as one. - My Fair Lady
- However, he knows he would not be happy if married to her because of their personality differences. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- Over time Max becomes distant from Laura and his son Jonah (Spencer Vrooman) because of his preoccupation with his near death experience. - Fearless (1993 film)
- She is concerned for Gregor because he is late for work, which is unorthodox for him. - The Metamorphosis
- The local children ostracize her because her father was a thief and a wife-beater. - Carousel (musical)
- Batman and Robin begin to have crime fighting relationship problems because of Ivy's seductive ability with Robin. - Batman & Robin (film)
- Fay tries to get Hapgood to expose the miracle, but he warns her no one will believe it is a fake, because it works as a miracle should. - Anyone Can Whistle
Meaning of "because" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "because" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "because" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "because"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word because below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.