How to use "beckon" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "beckon" in popular movie and book plots
- Belonging to a vital period of their time, this is to say adolescence, just with a beckon of sex, their life changes. - Masoom (2014 film)
- Steven wanders into the street in a daze and sees Annie beckon him on the other side. - The Suicide Theory
- Clara sees a spacesuit-wearing figure step out of the TARDIS and beckon her. - Listen (Doctor Who)
- The group then beckon the man and woman to follow them into town. - Time (xkcd)
- Films beckon him and his films gain critical acclaim and awards in India. - BV Karanth:Baba
- The mountains beckon him. - Malamukalile Daivam
- However, Morgan's ability to learn from mistakes is tried again as Jeff and Lester beckon him to the upgrade bay. - Chuck Versus the DeLorean
- He tells them about how the ancients built several devices to beckon the return of the spirit of the wind. - LostWinds
- The creepy calliope music seems almost to beckon out to people. - Carnival of Souls (Buffy novel)
- The black hats all beckon her, but she eventually picks out a black, winter hat. - Cléo from 5 to 7
- She passes a large, abandoned pavilion sitting all by itself on the shores of the Great Salt Lake; it seems to beckon to her in the twilight. - Carnival of Souls
Meaning of "beckon" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "beckon" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "beckon" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "beckon"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word beckon below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.