How to use "befitting" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "befitting" in popular movie and book plots
- Mayor Heart pays John and Wolf a visit, freeing wolf and promising John "order"; he transforms John into an iron being befitting his moniker. - Avengers Grimm
- It should be one befitting a hero who has risked his life in battle. - Press Cuttings
- The senior prom dress was a sexy black mini dress that was befitting of her more desirable date. - Love, Loss, and What I Wore
- He first goes with a mask maker to procure a covering more befitting his lofty new strakh. - The Moon Moth
- As befitting the last of so many noble rulers". - Cleopatra (1963 film)
- She rejected European beliefs and culture and continues to thrive in the bush in a manner befitting her and her traditions. - Three Day Road
- Max himself narrated the strip, and as befitting a computerised custodian of hundreds of people, was quite chatty and light-hearted. - The Thirteenth Floor (comic strip)
Meaning of "befitting" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "befitting" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "befitting" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "befitting"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word befitting below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.