How to use "beget" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "beget" in popular movie and book plots
- They beget two children. - Aasai Alaigal
- She is unable to beget a child and hence is the target of hurting words from Prakash and his mother. - Kalki (1996 film)
- The King finally decides to charge Hong-rim with a strange commission: copulate the Queen and beget a child. - A Frozen Flower
- Krishnamurthy's pretense and pranks beget intended effect in Lakshmipathy and brings him closer to Padma. - Aha Naa Pellanta (1987 film)
- As fate would have it, the younger one fails to beget offspring. - Dharmasere
- They eventually get married and beget a child. - Ranganayaki (film)
- They build their dream house, they beget a son, buy a car and are generally prosperous. - Sharapanjara
- Soon they beget a son who like his mother is a staunch devotee of Lord Manjunatha. - Sri Manjunatha (film)
- Feeling that mr —— is not her true husband, Roxana sends Amy to him to beget a child. - Roxana: The Fortunate Mistress
Meaning of "beget" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "beget" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "beget" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "beget"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word beget below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.