How to use "begun" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "begun" in popular movie and book plots
- It fails because a new Soviet countermeasure has begun radio jamming communications between the bomber group and SAC. - Fail Safe (1964 film)
- Later, Horacio kidnaps Estrella and Miguel Ángel's twin boys, and during this time, he has begun loving them like he sons. - Cara Sucia (telenovela)
- Suffering from writer's block, he has barely begun the play, but starts auditioning players. - Shakespeare in Love
- When the man died, he left his fortune to Picaud, whom he had begun to treat as a son. - The Count of Monte Cristo
- Nonetheless they commence a business, begun with Parris' financial help, building houses for working families. - Kings Row
- He has also begun to see through Dionysus' mortal disguise, perceiving horns coming out of the god's head. - The Bacchae
- More than a century later, an unknown outsider called the Mule has begun taking over planets belonging to the Foundation at a rapid pace. - Foundation series
- He does not notice that his hair has begun to whiten prematurely, as a result of the stress and shock. - By His Bootstraps
- Bernie is the brother of Verna, who has begun a relationship with Leo – while also carrying on an affair with Tom. - Miller's Crossing
- Searching for it, she discovers a secret chamber under the staircase with a carriage clock that had spontaneously begun ticking. - Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
- The Japanese engineers had chosen a poor site, so the original construction is abandoned and a new bridge is begun downstream. - The Bridge on the River Kwai
- Alquist yields, agreeing to kill and dissect, which completes the circle of violence begun in Act Two. - R.U.R.
- When Ash goes to check on Linda, he is horrified to find that she has already begun to turn. - The Evil Dead
- The aliens have already begun their attack on Earth. - Duke Nukem 3D
- Meanwhile, young women and girls in the nearby towns have begun dying from an unknown malady. - Carmilla
- We were eighteen and had begun to love life and the world; and we had to shoot it to pieces". - All Quiet on the Western Front
Meaning of "begun" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "begun" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "begun" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "begun"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word begun below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.