How to use "beholden" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "beholden" in popular movie and book plots
- Buck wants to marry Selah, but she is beholden now to Mac. - The Hangman (1959 film)
- Eventually succeeding Nasser, Sadat finds himself beholden to the Soviets for military assistance. - Sadat (miniseries)
- '" In the very early 1900s, Henslowe Fisk lives beholden to his father, the difficult Horatio Fisk. - Dean Spanley
- Now beholden to Dutch, he is forced to make fake digitalis drug. - The Big Shakedown
- He intends to send a message about Jews no longer being beholden to their traumatic history, and asks Nathan to assist him. - The Counterlife
- In the beginning of the book Ab, his wife, daughter, and son Flem settle down as tenant farmers beholden to the powerful Varner family. - The Hamlet
- They would also be completely beholden to the company for life support and would have no rights as human beings. - Falling Free
- Her outburst prevents Mongkut from showing clemency, because he cannot be seen as beholden to her. - Anna and the King
Meaning of "beholden" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "beholden" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "beholden" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "beholden"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word beholden below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.