How to use "beloved" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "beloved" in popular movie and book plots
- Although the Nazis are not yet in power, some of them kill Natalia's beloved dog one night. - Cabaret (1972 film)
- Psyche is gone, her other family she never cared for, and her beloved tutor, "the Fox," has died. - Till We Have Faces
- Hearing that their beloved teacher is retiring, hundreds of his former students have secretly returned to the school to celebrate his life. - Mr. Holland's Opus
- Osborne takes his suicide pill while sitting in his beloved racing car. - On the Beach (novel)
- throughout his life a man beloved by the children and, therefore, a most important man". - One for the Angels
- In his road-travelling odyssey, Tom is knocked unconscious while defending the good name of his beloved Sophie and robbed of his legacy. - Tom Jones (1963 film)
- Chauvelin's agents have stolen a letter proving her beloved brother Armand is in league with the Pimpernel. - The Scarlet Pimpernel
- The loss of Jody's beloved pet deer proves too much for him to handle: Overwhelmed with anger and despair, he runs away from home. - The Yearling (film)
- Anne's beloved husband Tim Hilton - seen only in photographs - is the father of Jane and Brig, and has volunteered forS. - Since You Went Away
- Dunson sees in her the same anguish that his beloved had expressed when he left her. - Red River (1948 film)
- Twilly orders Desi to return to Stoat and tell him that Twilly will murder Stoat's beloved dog if he doesn't kill the bridge project. - Sick Puppy
- The two sit together and George retells the beloved story of the dream, knowing it is something they'll never share. - Of Mice and Men
- Natalia defends her beloved but urges him to break off with the game. - The Luzhin Defence
- Another situation, unbeknownst to Brad, involves the beloved Buttons the Clown, who is never seen without his makeup. - The Greatest Show on Earth (film)
- But John and Grace themselves do not leave their beloved Moonfleet ever again. - Moonfleet
- Rather than kill his beloved Paul, though, Duncan's ghola body reacts against its own programming and recovers Duncan's full consciousness. - Dune Messiah
Meaning of "beloved" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "beloved" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "beloved" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "beloved"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word beloved below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.