How to use "bemoan" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bemoan" in popular movie and book plots
- They bemoan their lack of aggressive war combat as compared to the 1st Sappers. - Don't Cry, Peter
- The guys bemoan how they're going to lose a lot of money. - Bookie of the Year
- Common plot is 'old' residents bemoan the arrival of 'newer' residents and frictions caused by it. - Dropsie Avenue
- Philisses continues to bemoan his situation. - Love's Victory
- She starts to bemoan the sacrifices that she have to make because of Socks. - 10 Promises to My Dog
- They start building a camp near the beach and bemoan the fact that they are stuck on an island without women. - Angel Island (novel)
- Both Ivan and Roger bemoan the fact that they have ended up in lives that they did not plan to have; however, Ivan has made peace with his. - Greenberg (film)
- They do to jubilation, prompting Tiresias to bemoan the fact that Hercules has stopped some good senseless carnage once again. - The Festival of Dionysus
- Jean is likewise affected by the diminished hopes of her contemporaries, who bemoan the state of the country under Thatcherism. - Wetherby (film)
- Paul and Mary Bland are a wine dealer and a nurse, respectively, who bemoan their low status in life and dream of opening a restaurant. - Eating Raoul
Meaning of "bemoan" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bemoan" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bemoan" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bemoan"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bemoan below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.