How to use "bench" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bench" in popular movie and book plots
- Grey is then seen in the game's last scene on a bench in Prague where his former subordinates murder him. - Cold Winter
- Homer Simpson sits on a park bench holding a box of chocolates, when Chief Wiggum appears to arrest him for impersonating a movie character. - Gump Roast
- This forces the family to go back to the bench and resume their normal places in the family. - Tennis the Menace
- Julius is sitting on a nearby bench and she bids him a tearful farewell. - A Little Romance
- At an outdoor chapel, he sits on a bench as the helicopter hovers in front of him. - Home Fries (film)
- The film ends with Barrie finding Peter on the bench in the park where they first met after Peter ran off from the graveyard. - Finding Neverland (film)
- Judge Isaacs calls Jack to his bench to ask whether he wishes to be tried as Jack Sommersby, even if it will certainly mean death by hanging. - Sommersby
- Helen leaves, and sits alone on a bench near a swing set. - Raising Helen
- They promise to go to a bench in their respective Oxfords every midsummer's day to think of each other. - The Amber Spyglass
- He relents, and replaces Amanda and the other starters with all of the bench warmers, thus giving every kid a chance to play--including Lupus. - The Bad News Bears
- Sandro sits down on a bench and says nothing; he too begins to cry. - L'Avventura
- Falco, watching this on television, returns to the stadium, and McGinty promptly decides to bench Martel for Falco. - The Replacements (film)
- One day he passes mr Astley on a park bench in Bad Homburg and has a talk with him. - The Gambler (novel)
- After comforting Norma, dr Besant approaches the bench and confesses his guilt, saying he has done wrong and is willing to pay the price. - Coquette (film)
- She doesn't believe this until she notices her bag is not beside the bench anymore. - Mirror Image (The Twilight Zone)
- While lifting weights with Joseph, he bench presses about 350 pounds, well above what he had thought he could do. - Unbreakable (film)
Meaning of "bench" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bench" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bench" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bench"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bench below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.