How to use "benefactor" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "benefactor" in popular movie and book plots
- The real benefactor is revealed to be Eva van Outryve de Crommelynck (a much younger version of whom also has a part in Cloud Atlas). - Black Swan Green
- Everyone appreciates Hurley's decision, including Charlie, who gives his benefactor a hug of reconciliation. - Everybody Hates Hugo
- Judy catches a glimpse of the shadow of her benefactor from the back, and knows he is a tall long-legged man. - Daddy-Long-Legs (novel)
- She affectionately nicknames her benefactor “Daddy-Long-Legs”. - Daddy-Long-Legs (2005 film)
- Meanwhile, Jessie's benefactor is revealed: Drug lord Stanley Millard (Leslie Nielsen). - Viva Knievel!
- The mystery benefactor is in fact Benio's boss, Tosei. - Haikara-san ga Tōru
- She writes letters to her mysterious benefactor regularly, but he never writes back. - Daddy Long Legs (1955 film)
- At this time, Constantin Demiris seems like a benefactor to Catherine. - Memories of Midnight
- The benefactor reveals his name to her as Mamo, but they discover that the Stone is a fake made by Lupin. - The Mystery of Mamo
- Unbeknownst to Jackie, his benefactor is actually Miss Crabtree, and he tells her everything about the plan to harass the new teacher. - Teacher's Pet (1930 film)
- They were murdered by Paul's wealthy but unstable benefactor Richard Curry to prevent this from happening. - The Rule of Four
- Jean agrees to return to England with his benefactor and reunite with his human family. - Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes
- However, an offer comes for Pip from an anonymous benefactor to move to London and learn how to become a gentleman. - Pip (South Park)
- Upon discovering that his benefactor is actually a con artist, his faith is shaken so deeply that the stammer returns. - Here Come the Brides
- At this point, Martin is reunited with Tom Pinch, who now discovers that his mysterious benefactor is old Martin Chuzzlewit. - Martin Chuzzlewit
- When his benefactor dies, Chance naively says he has no claim against the estate, and is ordered to move out. - Being There
Meaning of "benefactor" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "benefactor" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "benefactor" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "benefactor"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word benefactor below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.