How to use "beneficiary" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "beneficiary" in popular movie and book plots
- Bill goes to Tiny and asks him for a loan of $5000 in exchange for making him sole beneficiary on his life insurance policy. - A Likely Story
- When asked who the beneficiary of the policy should be, she writes Uday's name. - Oye! (film)
- Meredith provides Outback takeout to the entire office, so she is no longer the sole beneficiary of the "tip", as seen in the ending. - Business Ethics (The Office)
- With each item, he slyly reminds the beneficiary of the old man's past kindness to that individual. - Stars in My Crown (film)
- When Perry receives the form the next day, Cartwright has changed the beneficiary to Foley's actual wife. - The Case of the Howling Dog
- Disgusted, she names Amar as the beneficiary and dies. - Kasak (2005 film)
- Knowing that he is dying, Bruce wants Henry to change the beneficiary on his life insurance policy from his parents to his girlfriend Katie. - Bang the Drum Slowly (film)
- Deepali moves in the mansion, looks after Savitri so much so that Savitri decides to make her the sole beneficiary of her estate. - Aan Milo Sajna
- Meanwhile, back at GeneCo, Rotti writes down his will, ready to make Shilo his sole beneficiary with his signature. - Repo! The Genetic Opera
- She is the sole beneficiary of her misfortune in an otherwise non-functional existence. - Cassandra (short story)
- Following his uncle's death, Max is the sole beneficiary of the French property. - A Good Year
- To these two "human stains" a third is added in the following chapter in which Pepè Alletto, the beneficiary of the "turn", takes the fore. - The Turn (novel)
- Anne intends to reward Matt's loyalty to her by making him the sole beneficiary of her $1,000,000 life insurance policy. - Out of Time (2003 film)
- Life insurance investigator Jim Reardon (Edmond O'Brien) is assigned to find and pay the beneficiary of his policy. - The Killers (1946 film)
- Sean decides to go to Naples with Janet to visit Malcom Betencourt, a beneficiary of the treatment provided by Forbes. - Terminal (Cook novel)
- The salvage crew's beneficiary also brought along an insurance policy in the form of a Nietzschean mercenary named Tyr Anasazi. - Andromeda (TV series)
Meaning of "beneficiary" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "beneficiary" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "beneficiary" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "beneficiary"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word beneficiary below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.