How to use "bequeath" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bequeath" in popular movie and book plots
- Furthermore, she had amassed a great fortune abroad and decided to bequeath it to the three. - Giovani, belle... probabilmente ricche
- Later, the Bommana Brothers play some more tricks and bequeath the property of their father-in-law. - Bommana Brothers Chandana Sisters
- He wants to adopt Jane and bequeath her at his death. - Jane Eyre (2011 film)
- Aunt Stanbury had always intended to bequeath her wealth back to the Burgess family, rather than to her Stanbury relations. - He Knew He Was Right
- Arunachalam owes to bequeath his inheritance to her so that she will become equal to him which angers senior SrVedhavalli. - Arunachalam (film)
- Walker is furious and accuses Pip of "working on" Ned to bequeath him the house. - Three Days of Rain
- Lady Britomart tries to convince Undershaft to bequeath the business to his son Stephen, but he will not. - Major Barbara
Meaning of "bequeath" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bequeath" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bequeath" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bequeath"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bequeath below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.