How to use "bereaved" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bereaved" in popular movie and book plots
- The bereaved family of Girard of Lythwood begins to heal its wounds and start life anew. - The Heretic's Apprentice
- His bereaved girlfriend Hiroko soon discovers his involvement in the Pandora Project which houses the Ortega's successor: the SDE-201 Aldynes. - Aldynes
- Siddhartha consoles the bereaved Turni and promises to stay with her forever. - Swapner Feriwala
- Nidia acts the part of the bereaved wife, while constantly hitting on Juan. - Yo amo a Juan Querendón
- One bereaved parent, Billy Ansel, distrusts Stephens and pressures Sam to drop the case; Nicole overhears their argument. - The Sweet Hereafter (film)
- The bereaved father tells his wife to prepare food and drink. - Utenzi wa Shufaka
- Bouin', a woman bereaved of her menfolk by the war and finding solace in religion, would be a familiar character in 1930's France. - The Girl at the Lion d'Or
- Then he had her killed and next set the bereaved mother toward Chee. - Skinwalkers (novel)
- Starved, exhausted and bereaved of his only friend, Strika, Agu joins the disbanded soldiers to try to make their way home. - Beasts of No Nation
- Later, Kannan is killed in a stampede at the camp, and his bereaved mother brings his body back home in an ambulance. - Swaham
- This concern leads Lucas to fear for the life of Catherine, Simon's bereaved girlfriend. - Specimen Days
- Elaine tells Peterman that Susie committed suicide and a bereaved Peterman organizes a memorial service for her. - The Susie
- Upon returning Johnny R’s body to his bereaved family on earth, Curtis will receive a handsome reward. - The American Astronaut
- Kazuki's bereaved girlfriend Kaoru harasses Shikiba on the docks. - Megalopolis Expressway Trial
- A bereaved Lauren remains alone in the house against the advice of her friends and relatives. - The Body Artist
- Here, Luna and the Neo-sapien are confronted by a bereaved scientist who blames the Neo-Sapiens for the loss of his daughter. - Casshern (film)
Meaning of "bereaved" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bereaved" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bereaved" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bereaved"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bereaved below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.