How to use "bereavement" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bereavement" in popular movie and book plots
- The one-handed man was close to his father and feels the bereavement keenly, and has been unable to paint since. - Paradísarborgin
- This letter is later read by Kunjimalu who is in bereavement after Haridas left. - Neelathamara (1979 film)
- He succeeds in taking her to bed and plans to take up all the financial benefits that she may get as Menon's bereavement benefits. - Uyarangalil
- Moroever, Rose was married to another man, so Charley cannot even express his bereavement for fear of scandal. - Back (novel)
- Jade finally goes to a bereavement counsellor and discovers how to control Vicky. - Vicky Angel
- Benigno makes an appointment to see the doctor and talks about his unresolved bereavement grief over his mother. - Talk to Her
Meaning of "bereavement" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bereavement" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bereavement" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bereavement"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bereavement below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.