How to use "beseech" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "beseech" in popular movie and book plots
- Reni turns up at the concert to beseech Helen not to take her husband away from her. - Interlude (1957 film)
- Meanwhile, Alice, Tangie's mother, shows up to beseech Tangie for money, but gets rebuffed instead. - For Colored Girls
- Because Naples needed a blessing after many wars and natural disasters, the royal family was to beseech San Gennaro to witness a miracle. - The Borgia Bride
- They beseech the first Emperor of the Ming and Liu Bowen to aid them. - The Battles of Coxinga
- Undaunted, Carter resolves to go to Kadath, where the gods live, to beseech them in person. - The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath
- The dead, including Lily, beseech him and ask to be set free. - The Other Wind
Meaning of "beseech" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "beseech" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "beseech" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "beseech"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word beseech below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.