How to use "bestowed" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bestowed" in popular movie and book plots
- Marie Clifton (Laine) is set to inherit two beautiful diamonds, called the "mother and daughter", which her late mother bestowed to her. - Wild Things: Diamonds in the Rough
- Once more, the reader (Lone Wolf) must set out on a mission bestowed upon him by the king. - Shadow on the Sand
- Navy (under which Thomas is legally bestowed the title of captain) no longer exists, meaning Thomas is no longer in lawful command. - The Last Ship (novel)
- If they fail, her assets will be bestowed upon the Jewish community of Berlin, and not them. - Alles auf Zucker!
- This devil was sealed away by a few brave knights bestowed with the power of Graffiti (called Graffiticians). - Graffiti Kingdom
- Lois and Brian, however, continue to plead with Peter to admit he is not a god, lest he wants divine wrath bestowed upon him by a real God. - If I'm Dyin', I'm Lyin'
- The Joker (who has not yet been given the name the media bestowed upon him) walks onto camera and announces he will kill Claridge at midnight. - Batman: The Man Who Laughs
- Sasha discovers that that spell also bestowed on him all of the wizard's knowledge and abilities. - Rusalka (book)
- Through Zeno's flashback, he resented Zatch because their Father King Bell bestowed Zatch the power of Bao, which is Zatch's strongest spell. - Zatch Bell!
- Lovelace has the plastic rings of a six pack entangled around his neck, which he claims to have been bestowed upon him by mystic beings. - Happy Feet
- Soon, however, a task is bestowed by the Implementors, a group of godlike creatures jokingly based on Infocom's game designers. - Beyond Zork
- She argues the significance of an object is bestowed by the observer. - Spring Snow
- In 0015, the world is corrupted by Dark Bring, dark stones that bestowed powerful magic with different abilities to their owners. - Rave Master
- Word spread throughout Wonder Land about Tom-Tom's quest, and people bestowed upon him the title of "Wonder Boy". - Wonder Boy in Monster Land
- Salieri cannot reconcile Mozart's boorish behaviour with the genius that God has inexplicably bestowed upon him. - Amadeus
- Palutena bestowed the people with light to make them happy. - Kid Icarus
Meaning of "bestowed" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bestowed" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bestowed" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bestowed"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bestowed below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.