How to use "bewilderment" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bewilderment" in popular movie and book plots
- Takumi later arrives at the race much to the bewilderment of the Speedstars. - New Initial D the Movie
- To Judith's bewilderment and horror, he starts to attempt to recreate situations and conversations from the novel. - The Passionate Stranger
- After this moment, everything becomes a reason for bewilderment and confusion, one after the other. - Ay Lav Yu
- ", before he looks at the audience in bewilderment as the cartoon irises out. - A Mouse Divided
- Tom and Butch, bewildered, look at each other in bewilderment and under her dress. - A Mouse in the House
- They also express their bewilderment at how many "hairy" babies there were at the competition. - Speed 3
- Shi Yi Pao seems like a person who feels that he never gets enough sleep, and has a look of bewilderment on him every day. - One Stone Two Birds
- Later, the school principal seems uncomfortable as Miss Collins expresses bewilderment that Carrie is so uninformed. - Carrie (1976 film)
- Emily does not let Charlotte read it, to the bewilderment of the other girls. - Charlotte Sometimes (novel)
- The crew and the natives both watch in bewilderment as Voyager descends to the planet to pick them up. - Basics (Star Trek: Voyager)
- Jean, filled with shame, bewilderment and rage, drives off leaving his new bride, still in an unconscious state. - Les Dames du Bois de Boulogne
- The two brothers rub their eyes in bewilderment on seeing each other, but explanations quickly bring recognition. - Menaechmi
- She writes of how her family was warm and loving without religion, and expresses bewilderment at his indifference to Jesus. - Winter Light
- At night, their uncle and his wife attend the dinner party and Eun-joo tells bizarre stories, much to the bewilderment of the other guests. - A Tale of Two Sisters
- His bewilderment and charm are little defence as both Savants and Deons start to panic as the energy levels of the city start to fail. - Meglos
- Due to the laborious nature of the task, no one volunteers for it except Jed, who, to the bewilderment of most others, always takes the job. - The Beach (novel)
Meaning of "bewilderment" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bewilderment" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bewilderment" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bewilderment"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bewilderment below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.