How to use "bewitched" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bewitched" in popular movie and book plots
- Though the girl appears unharmed, the townspeople surmise that she has been bewitched to forget what happened to her. - The Haunted Palace
- The mischievous Puck magically enchants Bottom with the head of an ass and Bottom is then seen by the bewitched Titania. - A Midsummer Night's Dream (1999 film)
- Sir Richard was much attracted to her, as were most of the other men in the party, and she bewitched them all in turn. - The Thirteen Problems
- But when Polly and Feathertop gaze into a bewitched mirror, they see Feathertop reflected as a scarecrow, not as a man. - Feathertop
- In Felicia’s kitchen, we see the result as she screams at the still bewitched Clyde ("Evil"). - The Witches of Eastwick (musical)
- This makes Harashima curious and he is already bewitched by Kaori's beauty and her sunny, optimistic nature. - Konna Koi no Hanashi
- Gilles seduces the innocent Anne, while both the Baron and Renaud become bewitched with Dominique. - Les Visiteurs du Soir
- Enraged, Medea plots revenge against Jason and his new bride and sends Glauce a robe bewitched with magic herbs. - Medea (1969 film)
- On top of that, someone bewitched Charlie's mother to forget about her life and true family. - Children of the Red King
- But their stepmother has already discovered their escape, and has bewitched all the springs in the forest. - Brother and Sister
- Upon arrival, Imbri is amazed to learn that all five of the bewitched kings are present in the gourd. - Night Mare
- Roger says he did not kill Mabelle, and admits he had been bewitched by her, but had not told her it was ended last night. - The Mysterious Mr Quin
- Lenore tries to reconcile with him, claiming that she had been bewitched by Scarabus, but Craven rejects her. - The Raven (1963 film)
- In the process, the information is pared down to just the claim that Grandier has bewitched the convent and has dealt with the Devil. - The Devils (film)
- Many of his knights die or are bewitched by Morgana. - Excalibur (film)
- Some residents say this town was bewitched during the early days of the Dutch settlement. - The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
Meaning of "bewitched" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bewitched" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bewitched" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bewitched"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bewitched below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.