How to use "bibliophile" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bibliophile" in popular movie and book plots
- When she broaches the subject of marriage to the aging bibliophile he is aghast at the suggestion. - Chasing Yesterday (film)
- The case is investigated by Inspector Richard Queen of the Homicide Squad with the assistance of his son Ellery, a bibliophile and author. - The Roman Hat Mystery
- With promises of a ghost story involving twins, Winter desperately implores the bibliophile to reconsider. - The Thirteenth Tale
- When she finds herself married to a bibliophile her problems really begin. - Anpadh
- Bastian Balthazar Bux is a shy and friendless bibliophile 10-year-old, teased by bullies from school. - The NeverEnding Story (film)
Meaning of "bibliophile" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bibliophile" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bibliophile" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bibliophile"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bibliophile below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.