How to use "bifurcate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bifurcate" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word bifurcate. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Meaning of "bifurcate" in English
- resembling a fork; divided or separated into two branches
- long branched hairs on its legson which pollen collects
- a forked river
- a forked tail
- forked lightning
- horseradish grown in poor soil may develop prongy roots
- divide into two branches
- split or divide into two
Meaning of "bifurcate" in Hindi
- द्विशाखित ( Dvishakhit, dvishaakhit, dwishakhit)
- द्विशाखित होना या करना ( Dvishakhit hona ya karana, dvishaakhit honaa yaa karanaa, dwishakhit hona ya karana)
Synonyms of "bifurcate"
- fork like
Discuss anything about the word bifurcate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.