How to use "billowing" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "billowing" in popular movie and book plots
- Spencer appears amidst a billowing cloud of eraser shavings. - Eraserhead
- The aggressors’ ships - with an Eagle displayed on their billowing sails - escape over the horizon. - Arcania: Gothic 4
- Ken's mother, Nell (Rita Johnson), names the colt Thunderhead after the billowing white clouds she sees overhead. - Thunderhead, Son of Flicka
- Granny hides them under her billowing skirts and insists to the angry Union sergeant that there are no children present. - The Unvanquished
- Suddenly, the statue comes to life in the midst of black billowing smoke and speaks, demanding worship. - The Indwelling
- Witnesses say that when Miss Arundell spoke, a luminous aura came from her mouth, billowing like a spirit. - Dumb Witness
Meaning of "billowing" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "billowing" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "billowing" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "billowing"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word billowing below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.