How to use "biography" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "biography" in popular movie and book plots
- A year or so later Nick is a member of the committee who award the annual prize to Russell Gwinnett for his biography of X Trapnel. - Hearing Secret Harmonies
- The novel is a fictionalised biography of the Godolphin Arabian, an ancestor of the modern Thoroughbred. - King of the Wind
- Admirer and renowned journalist Stephen O'Malley (Spencer Tracy) returns from Europe to write a biography of the great man. - Keeper of the Flame (film)
- Writer Rex Brewster (Roddy McDowall) has already spent the royalties advanced to him for a tell-all biography of Arlena. - Evil Under the Sun (1982 film)
- The first episode details the biography of Dave. - Dave the Chameleon
- The film is a biography of anarchist Sakae Ōsugi, who was assassinated by the Japanese military in 1923. - Eros + Massacre
- Kaverin's public biography is based on a real officer who died in Chechnya and was given him by Vvedensky. - Brigada
- The novel is narrated by Grey's nephew, Donnie McClure, an historian who has written a biography of Confederate war heroEB. - Everybody's All-American
- This episode is a parody of Behind the Music, the VH1 biography show, even sharing the same narrator, Jim Forbes. - Behind the Laughter
- In the cellar, they look at some Roman mosaics and Charles asks Will to write his biography for him. - The Swimming Pool Library
- Armed only with his mentor's biography of the good King John, Simon is lost and despondent. - The Dragonbone Chair
- Toward the end of the novel, he gives up on his original ambition of writing a complete biography of his grandmother. - Angle of Repose
- Richard had hired Hazel Forrest to type the biography of his father-in-law, the old Earl of Southwold, which he is writing. - Upstairs, Downstairs (1971 TV series)
- Now 73 and in failing health, Cobb wants an official biography to "set the record straight" before he dies. - Cobb (film)
- One biography concerns two people – the twin brothers Ipson and Pulat Fallari, who are played (in still photographs) by the Brothers Quay. - The Falls
- The story ends with Rivers, having Henry’s biography and the memories of his life at the Maartens'. - The Genius and the Goddess
Meaning of "biography" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "biography" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "biography" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "biography"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word biography below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.