How to use "bizarre" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bizarre" in popular movie and book plots
- One of the more bizarre Pavlovian episodes involves the conditioning of octopus Grigori to attack Katje. - Gravity's Rainbow
- Out of his depth as a Member of Parliament, Ali's bizarre behaviour and solutions seem to work. - Ali G Indahouse
- Chow makes the story somewhat bizarre and erotic, and readers seem to take notice. - 2046 (film)
- Upon the return of Nimitz to Pearl Harbor, the Pacific Fleet admirals board the ship to investigate Nimitzs bizarre disappearance. - The Final Countdown (film)
- He notices shadows in photographs of the nanny and of Father Brennan that seem to presage their bizarre deaths. - The Omen
- They unsuccessfully attempt to re-create the bizarre occurrences of yesterday and soon go in search of something else to do. - The Animatrix
- The bizarre behavior of his car makes the neighbors suspect that Les may be an alien, as suggested by Tommy's story. - The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street
- As the story progresses, it becomes clear that San Lorenzo society is more bizarre and cryptic than originally revealed. - Cat's Cradle
- At Tom's New York apartment, a vulgar and bizarre party takes place. - The Great Gatsby
- Consequently, Susan, who has formed a bizarre romantic attachment to the computer, is beginning to descend into madness. - V for Vendetta
- Jessie begins to think of this bizarre visitor as "The Space Cowboy" (after a line from a Steve Miller song, "The Joker"). - Gerald's Game
- He then prompts her for her "recitation", in which they describe, in a bizarre duet, their son's upbringing. - Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Events take a bizarre turn when the group of saucer enthusiasts is faced with a tsunami. - The Wanderer (Leiber novel)
- The members begin to paint their faces and enact bizarre rites, including sacrifices to the beast. - Lord of the Flies
- Patrick often discovers Victor in inexplicably bizarre or compromising situations, leading him to believe that he is insane. - One Foot in the Grave
- dr Elliott receives a bizarre message on his answering machine from "Bobbi" (voice of William Finley), a transgender patient. - Dressed to Kill (1980 film)
Meaning of "bizarre" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bizarre" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bizarre" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bizarre"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bizarre below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.