How to use "blasphemy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "blasphemy" in popular movie and book plots
- Louis thinks this is blasphemy and threatens Heinke with informing on his girlfriend Liza. - Whitey (film)
- That morning, to a growing crowd, Caiaphas announces Jesus' guilt and reveals the penalty for blasphemy is death. - Son of God (film)
- The priest's first impulse is to say yes, but he outwardly admonishes Monette for blasphemy and adds ten Our Fathers to his atonement. - Mute (short story)
- In this world Satan is her lord, and her acts of violence and blasphemy mount. - Satánico pandemonium
- Divine judgment ends his life and he is subject to eternal damnation for the blasphemy of summoning the angel of death. - The Devil Rides Out (film)
- The knight begins the next segment with the statement: "So the praising ended, and the blasphemy began". - Luther (1973 film)
- Hosseini comforts her when she cries blasphemy to all Muslims. - The Twelfth Imam
- Banks denies the minister's religion, bringing upon himself cries of blasphemy and death threats from the assembled townsfolk. - Merry Mount (opera)
- Jesus is taken to Caiaphas' house, found guilty of blasphemy and sent to Pilate ("The Arrest"). - Jesus Christ Superstar (film)
- The story ends with first hints of the eventual trial of Socrates for teaching blasphemy and sowing social disorder. - The Last of the Wine
- However, in attacking the Elders he is accused of blasphemy and stoned, barely escaping with his life by swimming a lake. - The Shrouded Planet
- This blasphemy causes the horrified fans to scream and flee. - Christian Rock Hard
- The crew is attacked when they commit what the natives consider blasphemy (the misuse of certain technologies). - Ringworld
Meaning of "blasphemy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "blasphemy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "blasphemy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "blasphemy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word blasphemy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.