How to use "blatant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "blatant" in popular movie and book plots
- In a blatant about face from his no-nonsense persona, Charles blatantly sucks up to David, which Jim notices. - Broke (The Office)
- Why such a blatant violation of normal security protocol is not punished is not explained. - Ultimate Origins
- When Michael checks with Claudia's best friend's house, he rebuffs her blatant attempt to seduce him. - No Looking Back (film)
- The only blatant magic is in a set of apochryphal stories told by the Mercenary to impress a young boy. - El Mercenario
- The Iranian government begins implementing ridiculous laws that create blatant injustices. - Persepolis (film)
- The three men are a blatant example of the differences between serpiente and avians. - Wolfcry
- Knowing that this is a blatant dishonor to a samurai, Katagiri is dismayed. - The Hidden Blade
- Megatron has called Sixshot to Earth, and his blatant disregard for protocol forces the other Decepticons to awaken Starscream. - The Transformers: Devastation
- His fellow guard Ted restricts him access, but after a blatant and logically flawed threat, he is allowed entrance. - The Harpy
- Wendy is appalled by the blatant objectification of women, while her friends embrace the store. - Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset
- The blatant racism incites Chef's indignation and leads him to believe that the whole town is racist. - Chef Goes Nanners
- The end of the film involves a blatant marketing plug for Pringles brand potato chips. - King of Comedy (1999 film)
- Stan repeatedly attempts to get the truth out of his parents but fails every time with increasingly blatant lies from his parents. - My Future Self 'n' Me
- " The boys, horrified at the priest's blatant sinfulness and hypocrisy, decide that they will have to save everyone themselves. - Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?
- Upon her return, the town regards Sula as the very personification of evil for her blatant disregard of social conventions. - Sula (novel)
- After tiring of the blatant corruption in the police force, Dragon drags Chiang out and tells Tin-tsu to take the credit. - Project A
Meaning of "blatant" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "blatant" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "blatant" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "blatant"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word blatant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.